|◄ Preceded by|| 104th Cadet Corps|
|Followed by ►|
| 103rd Cadet Corps|
| 105th Cadet Corps|
(848-Ongoing, set to graduate in 851)
The 104th Cadet Corps (第１０４期訓練兵団 Dai-hyakuyon-ki Kunren Heidan?) is the only graduating class introduced in the series and the Southern division contains nearly all of the central characters. It was active during the years 847 through 850 when the remaining recruits graduated.
The top ten of the class, those with the best grades, included, in order: Mikasa Ackermann, Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Annie Leonhart, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirschtein, Marco Bodt, Conny Springer, Sasha Braus and Christa Lenz. As with all graduating classes, only those in top ten can apply to the Military Police Brigade, giving them the privilege of living in the Inner District. The 104th was disbanded at the end of the graduation ceremony, with a total of 218 graduates.
Instructor - Southern Division
Top Ten - Southern Division
- Mikasa Ackermann - 1st
- Reiner Braun - 2nd
- Bertholdt Hoover - 3rd
- Annie Leonhart - 4th
- Eren Jaeger - 5th
- Jean Kirschtein - 6th
- Marco Bodt - 7th
- Conny Springer - 8th
- Sasha Braus - 9th
- Christa Lenz - 10th
- Armin Arlelt
- Thomas Wagner
- Hanna Diament
- Franz Kefka
- Samuel Linke-Jackson
- Nack Tierce
- Milieus Zeremski
- Mina Carolina
Top Ten - Other Divisions
Instructor Sadies' Individual Cadet Evaluations
- Reiner Braun - "Stalwart in both mind and body, and well-respected by his comrades."
- Armin Arlelt - "Although lacking in physical strength, his aptitude in the classroom is extraordinary."
- Annie Leonhart - "Her slice attacks are absolutely flawless, but her reclusive tendencies make her a poor fit for coordinated efforts."
- Bertholdt Hoover - "He possesses remarkable potential, but lacks aggressiveness."
- Jean Kirschtein - "Top-class omni-directional mobility. But his volatile personality tends to cause friction with others."
- Conny Springer - "He excels at executing quick turns, but is also a bit dim-witted."
- Sasha Braus - "She has unconventionally good intuition, but also demonstrates poor teamwork as a result."
- Mikasa Ackermann - "Completely proficient in every area. It's apt to say she's an unmatched, unprecedented genius."
- Eren Jaeger - "He has no real specialties, but he's improved his grades with his unparalleled effort. And he possesses twice the sense of purpose than anyone else."
- Four of the top five graduates are known to possess the power of the Titans. The only exception is Mikasa Ackermann, the number one.
- Of all top ten graduates in the southern division, only Annie Leonhart applied to the Military Police, Marco Bodt died before choosing a branch (though he constantly spoke of joining the MPs), the other 8 joined the Scout Regiment, and no one chose the Garrison.
- It is stated that the main cast belong to the Southern branch. There are four divisions of the 104th operating within Wall Rose, one for each major district. Prior to the loss of Wall Maria, there were a total of eight divisions operated by the military.
- It is notable that Eren Jaeger graduated into the Scout Regiment several days before any of the other cadets chose their divisions due to special circumstances.