| This article has been wrongfully written mixing canon and non-canon information.|
Please edit this article so it conforms the conventions of the Canon Policy.
|◄ Preceded by|| 104th Training Corps|
|Followed by ►|
| 103rd Training Corps|
| 105th Training Corps|
(848-Ongoing, set to graduate in 851)
The 104th Training Corps (第１０４期訓練兵団 Dai-hyakuyon-ki Kunren Heidan?) is the only graduating class introduced in the series and the Southern division contains nearly all of the central characters. It was active during the years 847 through 850 when the remaining recruits graduated.
The top ten of the class, those with the best grades, included, in order: Mikasa Ackerman, Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover, Annie Leonhart, Eren Yeager, Jean Kirstein, Marco Bott, Connie Springer, Sasha Blouse and Krista Lenz. As with all graduating classes, only those in top ten can apply to the Military Police Brigade, giving them the privilege of living in the Inner District. The 104th was disbanded at the end of the graduation ceremony.
Another one not in the top ten, but is considered in it, is Ymir. Her abilities are rumored to easily surpass Krista Lenz's, but during the final weeks of being a part of the 104th Training Corps, Ymir began slacking off to ensure Krista's spot in the top ten and allow her access to join the Military Police.
- Keith Shadis - Chief instructor
- Mikasa Ackerman - 1st
- Reiner Braun - 2nd
- Bertolt Hoover - 3rd
- Annie Leonhart - 4th
- Eren Yeager - 5th
- Jean Kirstein - 6th
- Marco Bott - 7th
- Connie Springer - 8th
- Sasha Blouse - 9th
- Krista Lenz - 10th
- Armin Arlert
- Thomas Wagner
- Hannah Diamant
- Franz Kefka
- Samuel Linke-Jackson
- Nac Tius
- Mylius Zeramuski
- Mina Carolina
- Unnamed Survey Corps Recruit
- Marlowe Sand - Top 10, not from the Southern Division
- Hitch Dreyse - Top 10, not from the Southern Division
- Boris Feulner - Top 10, not from the Southern Division
Instructor Shadis' Individual Trainee Evaluations
- Reiner Braun - "A strong soldier, physically and mentally. And trusted by his comrades."
- Armin Arlert - "While lacking in physical strength, he is demonstrated an extraordinary aptitude for his studies."
- Annie Leonhart - "Her strike form is flawless, but she works poorly with others and tends to isolate herself."
- Bertolt Hoover - "He has great potential, but lacks initiative."
- Jean Kirstein - "A master of Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, but his brash personality causes friction with the team."
- Sasha Blouse - "She has unconventional, good instincts, but they make her unsuited for teamwork."
- Connie Springer - "He demonstrates superior physical agility, but lacks mental acuity."
- Mikasa Ackerman - "A master of all subjects, and widely considered one of the best in our history."
- Eren Yeager - "He has no outstanding talents, but he is worked harder than anyone to improve his marks. And he is more motivated to attain his goal than anyone."
- Four of the top five graduates are known Titan Shifters. The only exception is Mikasa Ackerman, the number one.
- Of all top ten graduates only Annie Leonhart applied to the Military Police, Marco Bott died before choosing a branch (Though he constantly spoke of joining the MPs), the other 8 joined the Survey Corps, and no one chose the Garrison Regiment.
- There is a total of 218 graduates of the 104th Training Corps Southern Division.
- It is stated that the main cast belong to the Southern branch. There are four divisions of the 104th operating within Wall Rose, one for each major district. Prior to the loss of Wall Maria, there were a total of eight divisions operated by the Military.
- It is notable that Eren Yeager graduated into the Survey Corps several days before any of the other recruits chose their divisions due to special circumstances.