| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Specifically, it needs Clash of the Titans arc.
Conny is one of the shorter characters in the series, standing two centimeters shorter than Levi. He has a slim build, with bright hazel eyes, and his head is distinctively kept shaved. Conny is typically dressed in standard military garb, and will don the Scout Regiment cape when on missions.
His casual attire consists of a simple long-sleeve white shirt and shin-length brown slacks.
Conny can be best described as outgoing and impetuous. He has an easy time expressing his opinions, and enjoys flaunting his skills, especially during his days as a trainee. Despite being in the military, Conny starts off as rather unfocused, and enjoys goofing around and messing with his friends, but can also be a bit dense at times.
Conny signs up as a new recruit in the 104th Cadet Corps with hopes of eventually joining the Military Police Brigade. His entry into the military is a clumsy one, and he winds up getting the military's salute wrong on the first day. For the remainder of his training, Conny can be seen practicing using the omni-directional mobility gear, which he was particularly proficient in, as well as messing with his fellow recruits, or goofing around with Sasha Braus, whom he becomes fast friends with.
Conny graduates ranked 8th among the 104th Training, and is present in Trost District when the Colossal Titan breaches the Wall. He is usually looking out for the others, as with the appearance of Eren Jaeger's Titan Form, came to check on Armin and Mikasa in the ensuing battle. When Armin gives his remaining gas to Mikasa, Conny carries Armin using his vertical maneuvering equipment to headquarters. He, Armin, and Mikasa burst through a window immediately after Eren strikes two Titans, explaining to Jean Kirschtein that the Titan attacks other Titans and ignores humans. He later joins Armin's plan to break into the supply room and replenish their supply. He is one of the best fighters in the group, and so is one of the seven assigned to take down a Titan in the supply room with one strike. While he fails to kill his target with his first blow, he is rescued by Annie Leonhart.
He is one of the soldiers perched on top of one of the Giant Trees, waiting for word from Levi's Squad with the others. He is seen returning from the failed 57th Expedition along with the others, and is later seen in the field riding a horse along with Sasha Braus, Reiner Braun, Bertholdt Hoover, Christa Lenz and Ymir.
Conny's abilities put him in the top 10 of the graduated trainees. He is said to be "slow on the uptake but makes very sharp turns". Conny's combat skills are shown to be more or less average, and he has yet to be shown successfully slaying a Titan.
- Sasha Braus - Conny and Sasha are very close friends. Even though they often get into trouble together and provide much of the comic relief of the series, they care for and protect each other when the situation calls for it.
- Reiner Braun - Conny greatly admires Reiner, and looks up to him as a big brother. The two were often seen together during their trainee days, and Conny notes that Reiner has protected him on multiple occasions.
- Ymir - Their relationship is often tense, and they are prone to taking verbal shots at one another. Most of their interactions devolve into arguments, Ymir generally looking down on Conny, and Conny having no patience for Ymir's tactlessness.
- Eren Jaeger - Conny and Eren are on good terms. Conny initially found amusement in Eren's difficulty as a trainee, but their relationship eventually turns friendly, and Conny is later inspired to join the Scout Regiment partially because of Eren.
- Conny's name may have multiple meanings, either from the Celtic name "Connor", meaning "son of the wolf", or "Constantia", meaning "conviction". "Springer" is German for "knight", "leaper", and "dolphin".
- Conny cuts his own hair.