- Before the Fall manga
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Specifically, it needs story and images.
| This article or section does not cite, or does not have enough references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations.
Dario Inocencio (ダリオ・イノセンシオ Dario Inosenshio?) was a highly esteemed merchant from Wall Sheena. He bought Kuklo for his son, Xavi, to abuse as to build his confidence. He also planned to marry off his daughter Sharle.
Dario was a man with a large build and has short dark-colored hair that connected and forms into a full mustache and beard. He was a well-dressed man, usually wearing suits and ties befitting of his social status. When traveling outdoors, he often wore a dark hat with a light colored band, and a long smooth cape with dark colored fur around the neck.
He was a greedy, avaricious and possessive entrepreneur who saw everyone, even his own family, as nothing more than tools for his own wealth.
After hearing about the rumored 'Son of a Titan' born from a woman eaten by an invading Titan, Dario decided that he would purchase it as a means to train his son and also to prepare him for any conflicts he may face in the military. He is led down to Kuklo's cell and is initially disappointed at the sight of 'some brat'. He eventually changes his mind and purchases him as a slave for his son Xavi to torment.
Dario later presents Kuklo to Xavi as a gift, saying that the 'Titan's child is an investment' for him to get strong enough. As Xavi kicks and beats Kuklo, Dario is seen smiling proudly. Over the course of many years, he leads many people to gawk and ridicule Kuklo.
Two years pass and, to Dario's pleasure, Xavi manages to join the Training Corps. As he revels in his son's success, they discuss what to do about Kuklo; Dario decides to sell him off, noting there are many who would be interested in buying him. He then notices Sharle is not her usual self and wonders why; he shortly brushes this aside and mentions she will be busy as well due to her arranged marriage.
Shortly afterwards, Kuklo is set free by members of the Titan cult who mention that the ones who imprisoned him are being given an appropriate punishment. He runs into the main house and finds Dario as one of the casualties, with a sword run through his chest.
- Xavi Inocencio - The oldest of his two children. Although Dario was seen to be proud of his son, he was presumably just used as a means to spread his father's influence in the military.
- Sharle Inocencio - Dario's daughter, and the youngest of his two children. Also seen as nothing but a means to further his own influence, Dario cared little about his daughter. He had arraigned to have her married off to a political official not long before he died.
- Kuklo Munsell - Dario had a very poor relationship with Kuklo. Seen only as an investment towards his son, he decided to sell Kuklo off once more once Xavi had joined the Military Police and had no more use for him.
- His surname is of Spanish origin and means "innocent", which is ironic considering his cruel personality.
- "Dario" has a Latin origin and is roughly translated as "the one who possesses the good", further emphasizing that irony.