This article contains heavy SPOILERS. Continue at your own risk, or use the icons above (if any) to switch to another version of the page without spoilers.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other articles that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page (click here to see what articles link to this page).
The Founding Titan (also translated as the Progenitor Titan) is the name given by Hange Zoë and the Eldia Restorationists to the ability to control the memories of Eldians and the actions of Titans, and a name which also applies to anyone who inherits the Founding Titan and can make full use of its power. This name may therefore refer to:
- Ymir Fritz - The true progenitor of all Titans, after which the ability was named by the Eldia Restorationists.
- First King - The first of the Reiss family monarchs and the 145th of the Fritz family monarchs, after which the ability was named by Hange Zoë.
- Mr. Reiss - A Reiss king who inherited the Founding Titan from a previous monarch.
- Uri Reiss - A Reiss king who inherited the Founding Titan from Mr. Reiss.
- Frieda Reiss - A Reiss queen who inherited the Founding Titan from Uri Reiss, currently the last of the Founding Titans.