This article contains heavy SPOILERS. Continue at your own risk, or use the icons above to switch to another version of the page without spoilers.
| This article or section does not cite, or does not have enough references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations.
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Specifically, it needs Story.
|Sometimes, we aren't lucky.|
|— Shikishima to Eren|
Shikishima (敷島 Shikishima?) was a member of the Scout Regiment in the live-action films Attack on Titan, The Movie: Part 1 and Attack on Titan, The Movie: Part 2, and was considered the strongest member among them. He was portrayed by Hiroki Hasegawa.
Shikishima was a slim man with medium, straight black hair combed forward, and a slight mustache. He wore the standard Scout Regiment uniform and cape.
Shikishima was a merciless warrior who slaughtered Titans without a second thought, and did not care that they used to be humans. He was also sarcastic, as shown by his interactions with Eren when he trained him to fight.
Shikishima was referred to as "the Strongest Man", indicating that his fighting abilities were the best among humanity.
- Mikasa - Shikishima had romantic feelings towards Mikasa and they were a couple for some time. However, his feelings were one-sided, as Mikasa was in reality attracted to Eren.
- Eren - Eren had a strained relationship with Shikishima, the latter being rather distant to Eren initially. It was later revealed that Shikishima was Eren's brother.
- Himself (Self-sacrifice)
- At least three members of the Military Police Brigade
- At least 5 members of the Scout Regiment
- Captain Shikishima appears to be an amalgamation of Levi, Reiner and Zeke, none of whom are portrayed in the live-action adaptations.
- He holds Levi's position as Eren's superior officer within the Survey Corps and his title, "The Strongest Man", is similar to Levi's, "Humanity's Strongest Soldier".
- He has Reiner's ability as a Titan shifter to become the Armored Titan.
- He has Zeke's relation to Eren as his older brother, though Zeke is only Eren's half-brother.
- In real life, Shikishima was a battleship of the Imperial Japanese Navy and the lead ship of the Shikishima class in the late 1890s. During the Battle of Tsushima in May 1905, she was second in the line of battle of the First Division, following Tōgō's flagship Mikasa. This could be a reference of his feelings towards her.
- In a post-credit scene, someone was in Shikishima's bunker drinking champagne. This scene sparked debate as to whether or not he died in the explosion.