| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
"Attack on Titan" Original Soundtrack II (進撃の巨人 オリジナルサウンドトラック II Shingeki no Kyojin Orijinarusaundotorakku II?) is the second soundtrack album containing music from the anime adaptation of Attack on Titan. It is composed by Hiroyuki Sawano.
Hiroyuki Sawano uses his own version of abbreviations for instruments, which closely resembles the Italian instrument abbreviations standard.
- st - String Instruments
- hrn - Horns
- pf - Piano/Pianoforte (Italian)
- gt - Guitar
- egt - Electric Guitar
- vn - Violin
- vc - Cello/Violoncello (Italian)
- vc (2nd Meaning) - Vocal Score: A arrangement using the notes of a vocal on a instrument (vocal parts of an opera, cantata, or similar)
- f - Pianissimo: to perform on a piano very softly and gently. Written like (p or f) [p or f being soft ] [ppp or fff being the softest.]
- medley - A piece composed from parts of existing pieces, usually three, played one after another, sometimes overlapping.
- adlib - Improvised or unrehearsed (Written ad lib)
- st (2nd meaning) - Stringendo: Gradually getting faster (literally, tightening,
narrowing) (i.e. with a pressing forward or acceleration of the tempo, that is, becoming stretto)
- All Music Composed & Produced by Hiroyuki Sawano
- Co-produced, directed by Yasushi Horiguchi (Legendoor)
- Recording, Mixing & Mastering Engineer: Mitsunori Aizawa
- Mastering Engineer: Yuta Tada
- Recorded at Studio Sound Valley, Bunkamura Studio, Studio Green Bird, ONKIO HAUS
- Mixed at Studio Sound Valley
- Mastered at PONY CANYON
- Score Copy: Shoji Kobayashi
- Guitars: Hiroshi Iimuro, Tetsuro Toyama
- Strings section: Daisensei Muroya Strings
- Another Violin: Daisensei Muroya
- Horn: Otohiko Fujita, Yasushi Katsumata, Marie Fujita, Yu Sakuma, Shinichi
- Kotani, Takanori Takahashi
- Additional Orchestra: [nZk] Philharmonic Orchestra
- Piano, Keyboard & All Instruments: Hiroyuki Sawano